Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mini Frigo Monster Energy

Your body

I keep moving just
sensual in your mouth.
Just for me
are the most beautiful of all.
I alone in this whole city,
lost in the crowd, I seek your face.
All roads lead me
without realizing it to your eyes,
all my desires as a river
flow into your body,
your body warm and Mediterranean.
Your body, which is different from other bodies
and yet ... is so different,
maybe ... because only I know
the secrets it holds your body ...
Fertile and good land,
generous, like a fine wine,
fresh as mountain air
abundant, such as green Spring
your body ... clear as daylight,
mysterious as the dark night,
smelling like an apple,
disturbing as the stormy sea.
many times I have sailed these waters,
without being shipwrecked ever!
I do not mean to boast.
Text: "Your body " (fragment) of Gian Franco Pagliaro .

0 comments:

Post a Comment