Thursday, February 3, 2011

Skateboard For A 6 Year Old



Maybe tomorrow
to break the storm
and I wrap the silence between the eyes;
perhaps much love
we fill your mouth
and to snap.
We are together, yes,
and may be you
who is with me.
escape through the edge of my lips,
abandon the body that was yours,
but I'm so alive
when you touch me,
that even I have
a response,
and the word I attend,
not belong to me
thirst because I have been glued to the throat
and saliva is
a vast ocean
where algae float.
waves caress my back,
and salt seeps through nail me,
and I wish,
and I wish,
your humidity and clean me,
and aroused by this cry,
this mystery,
this way to see behind the clouds.
circle your waist,
and slip,
and swimming blindly
for that bottomless pit
you offer me.
After today, the night,
night that leads me
night that seduces my instincts,
and I always eats the same way,
and I vomited on the artificial beach
some beach.
Look how my skin cracks,
how tattered it makes me hope ....
Text: "And after" Ana Garrido

0 comments:

Post a Comment