Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pitching Quotes About Softball



same is to ask a lot of patience, but I liked both the poem "The Seven Deadly Sins" by José Antonio Ochaita that I can not resist hanging around the whole , even so long, with all the pictures that illustrated when I hung in chunks. I thank you in advance for your understanding.


THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Like a San Jerónimo, skin and bone
roots,
'm crying at your door
my sins.
The seven no ... fourteen,
than fourteen hundred fit,
each of the seven
in the catechism are opened, there were seven
and seventies,
and seven chances.
just for you, for joy
imprison sinner.

Culpas of pride I had, and now
joy in confession;
pride ... I had you,
if sin, send me barefoot
Jerusalemic,
that much to send me, go
pride inside of my temples
breaking.
That was you who once abandoned
blood, little punishment is
then force him to doom.


and greed ...
Who thought that those royal gardens ...
the
chest magnolias and saliva
dates, should not greedy
gardener you save ...?
If up to be greedy,
God hold me hold on!
greedy left the penalty
one day gave me, and I nailed
three nails
from the tip to the rivet.


of lust, not to mention,
that is something that has to be silent,
to ask the bedroom and the sheets
link and twenty
whirligig that were starched,
they tell you what I was:
bull
archangel pigeon and duvets
between
up and blush.


Ira had contained;
anger you, God help me!
anger you, to feel ...
your delivery without surrender,
anger of knowing that being,
as brave ... I am a coward, and a day
back to God
and your lie in the afternoon, do not seizing
neck and strangle you for nothing, and that
pass and then glory, glory
Bandilla and meat.


professed to gluttony,
I'm sober I bread, half a sip
I drink my fill of wine.
If I have air
snacks because the food of your body greedily
me know!


and envy ...
I was envious of your life, your
before
of when I was not glued to your
palpitare,
and who took me
the lead in your blood, I wish poultices
;
of fire in riñonales,
and if he knew her address ...
province, city and street,
with envy that I have, worn
lineage so
black powder that no trace is left.

What
I need ...?
yes, even had
laziness to not miss the seventh,
are sixty in catechism lover
laziness not to move,
not let laziness, sloth
they sank,
, home, family and
flows just to be with you,
bonding, sealing with wax.


Seven Deadly Sins caught me
hair to heel. Pride
with greed, lust
great wrath, gluttony and
envy and sloth. And
if they were not enough,
pareieron seven seven seven
multiply.

Tell him to come to yours
the clerk, mayor,
the gravedigger,
all who will listen, I have
into the veins
deadly sins and seek my contrition
you something besides me,
I'm going through hell when I
where burnt, the four sins
give the fire in your image.


Text: José Antonio Ochaita
Images: 1. Pride, author unknown.
2. Greed, author: Alexandre Dupouy.
3. Lust, author unknown.
4. Ira, author: Ken Marcus .
5. Gula, Author: Ken Marcus .
6. Envy, author unknown.
7. Laziness, author: Jacek Pomykalski
8. Author unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment