Monday, February 14, 2011

Goldwell Colour Remover On Wet Or Dry Hair?

Heart Day.

Me name is Pedro. I'm a regular guy, like my name and grateful life. Two months ago I won my 60 years of life. Geez if I lived not?. in a little town called La Union in the beautiful province of Mendoza.

My chronology of life, has its beginning and end in La Union, in the beautiful province of Mendoza. Chantagiar is not for me the wise, or stay pattern seen, but here everybody knows me: Mate of here pa 'there. Oops, old man, from barbecues or speak. " For the coals or flames there is nothing better than the goat, lamb or beef (the enemies of the stomach) also we Olvidao palate, my friend. Here we got up and went to bed thanking Dionysus, god of wine. To the beat of our folklore Cuyo, with the cat and the cueca, zapatearíamos on the vine, pa 'admired wine glass to take our love. There Mendoza if you were boss, I'd marry you ... Here we describe it as "the land of sun and good wine", certainty if any .... As an old Chalate

, finished talking about what he least expected. Chicata we are not, and get to the point, Ox. Last Sunday, when late blight was asleep after a hearty goat with a good glass of wine, looking around the house, which I entertain. I grabbed a little viejazo, so to speak. And it was the box of memories. That, that Ellen gave to me, our first year of marriage ......

What memories, "so that mourn ... Every time I remember, I feel an emptiness that will not fill. We were like the dull light bulb, as insult to injury, and horse rancher. Do not want to fall again in memories. These charms, letters, photos, goodies, I was sitting reading a poem she had written when we were dating.

And today ... I would like to share with my people:



"They say I'm a star,
I'll walk in every night.

say I'm the sun,
I wake up every morning.

say
I am light, I lit
at every glance.

say I'm the wind, I'll give
caresses face.

say I'm guardian,
I protect you at every opportunity.

say I'm crazy, I promise
a world for us.

say many things, I think
many others.

I remember the first time,
Kiss timid, fearful
's caresses.

Our eyes are watching,
were trying to understand the situation,
no reason,
There is nothing more than confusion. "


With all the love possible
Your Elena. 12/11/1977


14/02/2011 Don Quixote

0 comments:

Post a Comment