Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diaper Raffle In Spanish

What are you hiding in your being? Letter to Santa Claus



Those doors,

Amaicha Del Valle, Tafi del Valle, Tucumán, Argentina
2011. Sophie B.
that give us certainty,
The look,
And we ...
What hide?
Where do we take?

Years of History,
have touched that door.
So many have left in search of work,
And many others have gone in search of hope.

door, let yourself
open.
No lock or key that will be closed.







always in me,
whimsical idea will come ....



.... I'm going

I went ....


--------------------------------




Miramar, La Habana, Cuba 2011. Don Quijote




--------------------------- -----


Gates


Each has its charm. Each with its own key and form. Each of us is hiding something. They are shy, deceptive, guardians of life, and protagonists of our stories ...


Miramar, La Habana, Cuba 2011. Don Quijote
There are many variants of them, of all colors, all ages, all shapes. Possess well-defined features and scars it leaves us time. I would like to attend a parade, where they pose by a large gateway, with no music, flashes , people. I alone and them! ... Anyway ..... Among them, I stay with ONE:




The more timid, the less seductive, the most passionate, the less interested. In the morning, I am struck by its simplicity, at night I worry its mystery. But in the evenings, I sit in front of her, and watch. What are you hiding?, Why capture my attention?, What I find in you ?.....




The answers are immersed in a sea of \u200b\u200briddles. Doubt, is impatient, and takes the lead in my mind. The imagination starts his engine and began to fly. The reason and the heart, re -are at a crossroads, and forgotten in recent years. I find myself alone again, waiting for something to happen, seeing that door ...


think, reflect and say,


To view, you have to go.
To find out, is to risk ....


Don Quixote.
09/02/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment