Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Should I Take Creatine With Whey Protein




One day she asked me to kill
and I thought about it.
to Mr
magistrate can say it was the first orgasm of my life
and emotional violence that killed me
I do not say it, bring me a flower.
to me, give me your hands
opulence of hitting me, love
furrows on my skin, enjoy seeing
your distance, I do,
blasphemy ear to reach:
Puta .. . Puta ... Puta ... today there'll hit you
and there began the great concert.
The woes of the beast swallowed the soul
morals in the window was cornered
and meat in their ethics, beyond my enjoyment
imposed the wonder of pain, celebration.
One day she asked me to kill
and I thought about it.
Your friends can tell
not loved you so much.
I went with a man
allowing silence.
All friends will understand,
I went with a man who loved
frenzy,
all my flaws.
Nobody asked why only enjoy on your skin
when love leaves traces,
marks showing that we were, there
loving.


Text: " She wanted that, and I gave it. Neither semen nor smiles, lashes" (fragment) of Miguel Oscar Menassa.
Images: Alexandre Dupouy

0 comments:

Post a Comment