Friday, November 5, 2010

Paint Bicycles Online

hat

hear the keys in the door. I know you. I was waiting. Quickly throw some socks up, I pinch your nipples for you to see them hard, as you like, I get off a little hat, to leave the eyes in shadow. Bend knees slightly and lean back lean back until elbows.
You did not expect. Do not know the surprise that awaits you. But something floating in the air makes you remember me, and a wild hope that dwell in your heart to come home. You smell my perfume, I pray that is not a trick of your desire. But the smell is still there, is not something ephemeral, there is a slight feeling evoked by memory. You go slowly down the aisle, following the trail of prey.
reach the room, and you're left leaning on the doorframe, looking surprised, relieved, yet excited. Do not tell me anything, but you like what you see. I notice the fire in your eyes, you burn me along every part of my body. You take off your shirt and you're left with a bare torso, sit up in bed beside me. Touch me cheek gently. Then follow the line of my blood-red lipstick, with your thumb. Squeeze to insert your finger into my mouth. I know what you want and do it. I'll suck your dick like. The bulge between your legs is growing by the minute. After a while, your hand ignores my mouth. Stroking very slowly lower neck and neck, in your palm covers one of my breasts, playing with my nipples, pinching, stretching, feeling the growing squirm my gasps. Your other hand has taken the place of this playful hand into my mouth, again. Follow your journey of exploration to the south circular caress my belly. The wonderful warmth of your hands spread in waves through my body. I still sucking forward your fingers, imagining that cock is irrepressible which is to bust your pants. I wish. I'm horny as hell. I think I'll die when your hand undertakes even slower if anything, the road to the abyss, the abyss, yet terrifying paradise always crave to explore in depth. Pilosa crosses the little hill that separates my great pleasure, my pleasure maddening. You do it so slowly that it seems to me that you will never reach even to touch my pussy.
And then you do it. I felt with your hand burning all the sex, inserting two fingers inside me without any difficulty, and a tongue of flame invades my body. Gimo looking into your eyes, knowing that your desire is as strong as mine. You wet your hand in my abundant juices. Then you finally get up and liberate your cock pants and shorts with a start.
stands proudly in front of me, sure of its power, extending the room you smell male. My desire becomes torture, lick my juices from your hand, while the fire of your gaze is riveted in my eyes again. I know you can not get over.
you stand between my legs and lick her thighs, dropping more and more toward the primal cave finally feel your breath there. I can not anymore and the head cogiéndote embed your face in my pussy. That's the signal. All is calm before relentless storm again now. Lick, suck, savor me like mad. And in a moment make me run between screams and spasms. When I can calm down, I sit and lick my juices off your face. Your precious cocoon me threatening notes, bright purple. Your cock, big as ever, seems almost beating.
made me wear the hat again. He had lost running. Then ask me to put on all fours. You play with my lower back. I lick, blow, my skin bristles. Occasionally a slight finger gently rubs my sex. Then decide to concentrate on my fleshy buttocks, the apple of Eden, as you call them. The squeeze, the lames, the bite. Your hand takes hold back of my pussy. You tear me, gasps and groans. The pleasure is so unbearable that I can not help exclaiming almost fiercely:
- Fuck me once already, you bastard!, This is unbearable!
- Want to fuck you? ... no, today I'll fuck you to me.
and keep playing with my ass, with your apparent calm while your hand gives me pleasure. Finally open my ass and your tongue starts to caress my ass, first to touch light, circular strokes then drive me crazy, not to touch my clitoris. Whenever your cares are harder, more possessive, and each time my greatest desire. I feel slight spasms that run through my body, increasingly frequent. Then change your technique. You open the drawer of the nightstand, cojes a bottle of lubricant and gaskets me ass hole. Still stroking with your fingers, you put one inside me, stroking circular. Gradually you put me two fingers. I know what I expected, and at that time and I want nothing more. I'm crazy for cum with your dick stuck in his ass. But that did not square with what I've said before. Never mind, I'm so hot I can not think. Just feel. I am a piece of flesh to burst with pleasure. But you are cruel. Just before the seizure that would lead me to orgasm, you stop and you lie to me. So that means that you will not fuck ass?
You look puzzled, not knowing exactly what you want to do. Instead, your dick I know what they want. Has lost none of its excitement. Notes so erect the roof, which is difficult to ignore.
I'm above you, and proceed to put it in my pussy, wanting to squeeze between my vaginal walls.
"No, tell me authoritatively. I want to fuck with my dick stuck in your ass, bitch. Whisper while smearing your cock with more lubricant.
A new spasm provoked by your words through my body. We had never done so, but you want it and your wish is my pleasure. Nail your cock in my anus and start to descend very slowly. Sometimes stop and wait a while to get used to your volume. Your cock is very big, and sometimes it still hurts. Gradually, between gasps and slight moans, your sex entering all inside me. I feel fine threaded, full as could be. I love it. My pussy has not stopped the entire process moist. You look at me lustfully. You know I'm yours, I can not deny anything.
"You look beautiful with this hat ... cabálgame now, my love ... go together to paradise ... - I say, his voice quivering with excitement, feeling the intense heat of my bowels.
I move over you, first slowly, enjoying the caresses of your hands on my tits on my thighs, my hips, finally penetrated my pussy with two fingers, and I rode faster and faster, more screaming and moaning, hearing your words obscene, knowing that the road will soon end between convulsions of pleasure, you will fill my ass milk and desintegraré I once again into infinity.

Text: "The Hat" Assumpta Cabiscol Solsona (2007)

0 comments:

Post a Comment