Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scaricare Xbox Live Generator Paid

Definition Despair


could have a discussion about love.
I would say that I love
curious way in which your body and my body are known, explorers

renewing the oldest act of knowledge.

say I love your skin and my skin loves you, I love the hidden

tower rises suddenly
challenging and trembles in me looking for the woman

nests deep inside my female.

would also say that I love your eyes
that are clean and I also penetrate fog
with tenderness or questions.

say I love your voice when you say
mostly poems, but also when
You sound serious, so concerned

understand this world so wide and so foreign.

find
say that I love and feel inside of me

a butterfly fluttering prey in the stomach and eager

laugh of pure joy that existed and you, knowing that

you like clouds and cold air from the forests of Matagalpa.
can argue whether this is serious
I say.
If a minor burn, second, third or first grade
.
Whether or not to put names to things.
I just a simple phrase I say I love you

Text: "Definition" by Gioconda Belli

0 comments:

Post a Comment