Thursday, November 25, 2010

Predict Baby's Hair Colour Online



The broken groans later abandoned in the rain.
fall from the sky and fall memories out the window.
broken sighs Hard, chimaeras hurt.
your body is slowly coming.
arrive your hands in its orbit
of rum;
your feet burned sugar, slow dance,
and your thighs, grabs spasm,
and your mouth, substance
edible and your waist
open of candy.
us your golden arms, your teeth bloody;
suddenly come your eyes betrayed;
stretched skin, prepared
to nap:
your sudden rain smell, your throat
screaming I do not know, I imagine, "moaning
-not know, I suppose," I do not know burning I guess, I think,
your deep throat
twisting banned words.
A river of promises
your hair down,
takes in your breasts,
finally congeals into a puddle of molasses in your belly ,
violates your firm flesh of secret night.
Coal burning stone oven and
on this cold afternoon rain and silence.

Text: "stone oven" of Nicholas Guillén.

0 comments:

Post a Comment