Friday, December 24, 2010

Checklist Template For Building



Dear Old:

I'm large write, but as they say, always keep that inner child that never dies.

I have a long history in this life so generous and nice. I walked about fifty years or so, accompanied by the woman of my life, recently absent. I'm lucky to get constantly the great love of my two grandchildren, Maria Claudia just 12-years old, and Stephen, rioters if any, of 10 candles. Not to mention my son, always attentive to my crafty old tricks with his French wife, known among single simultaneous travel beyond by 90 'to Europe.

That great continent itself that changed his life: he gave a beautiful woman, delicate as silk carrier caramel eyes, his voice soft and soothing. Also, gave his two creatures, who both work, but give satisfaction, a house on the outskirts of the big city, always congested, tenant of such violence, and aunt of the great known insecurity.

few months ago, the woman who shared my sheets, I got my kisses and gave the warmest hugs and tender, has left me, for those things in life that can not be prevented, much less hide forgotten. I am aware of everything that has left me in everything I've learned from it. That makes me want to move on in order to provide the best for my grandbabies, and my beloved son.

Excuse me, Father for making an introduction so long, but I have really wanted to tell my situation now, who knows what going on inside me, to understand without me.

supposed that tomorrow is Christmas. It is assumed that the family unit, will be hoping its undeniable presence. Times are supposed to remember, to forgive and why not to change.

Also next to your event, is approaching the end of the year . That also means re-thinking the year under fading with the passing of the hours. It invites us to project the next year, where the new hope, always rises from each, where dreams take momentum, where we feel secure in what we want.

long time ago, I left the pen and the blade for you. A long time ago do not believe in Christmas. But now, but TODAY, I apologize. I'm honest, I feel guilty for having neglected your event so long, seeing it as commercial as some marketing, and one more night, as dinner again, only with relish of receiving gifts and bringing the whole family.

and I am convinced that Christmas is more than gifts, a good food, and that a major leakage of money. At present there is a constant struggle between my morals, and feelings.

Today more than ever want the family together, I remember the good times, I remember last Christmas with my love, love that she is This, here today.


As Christmas gift, I ask:

The Memory of Her,
The Magic of Ella,
Force Ella,
She's laughter.
just love her ........

never forget you,
always remember you ......


Bustos Fernando Del Valle 24/12/201 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment