Thursday, March 10, 2011

Waxing Prices Mississauga

It was beautiful

The title of the last poem published is "No". Somehow, that title was not without a warning. Yes, it's time to leave this palace of voyeurs and lovers of erotic texts. Necessary. Here explain the reasons, they may be more valid or less depending on who's read and interpret, but they are too much for me. I need, I need time and space for other projects. Meanwhile, you can still enter to spy through the keyhole of the rooms built for fantasy, but I will keep adding more rooms. If ye lay under me, and I want and like, of time, you can find in the jungle and fishing stories in the ether . I'll be there. It was lovely to have met some and intuited many more. Do not let the search for beauty through the locks or no locks involved. Farewell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment