Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Predict A Baby's Hair Colour Online

surprised by the result ... Lost Road Recreation

"Today was my first day. At 6.45 I was standing in front of the monumental door of Puan. Rebuscármelas I had to find my place in the midst of this labyrinth, formed by long corridors, with bricks of pamphlets, and phrases rebels.

While searching, I arrived at the destination. There I met other Primeri Zos. The wait was rough. The dream took to expire, the nerves to be conquered. The professor, it was expected.

HS Finally at 7.30 a person, arrived at the classroom, closed the door and started the wreck, on this great ocean of thinkers, ideologies, habits, fears, anxieties, love, discovery ..... ..

what has transformed my life?

I find out?

30/03/2010 Don Quixote

0 comments:

Post a Comment