Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do You Vomit To Aspirate



"We are what we could not take a shipwreck" Who said that? Since I read it, has been accompanying me. I have often presumed that if the life I take everything, I would go under a bridge ... and would be "bajounpuente" most beautiful in the world. When someone tells me that my house is great, I answer that was just as happy in the forty-meter hole in a tenement house I rented in the eighties. But then I remember two friends that they burned the house and lost nearly everything. What I most regret is the loss of the "evidence" memories that represent the objects that fill our lives. The things we have are remnants of life experiences, anchors in the stormy sea, without which our identity is a bit knocked out.

The grandmother of a friend of mine said: "What for chemical mess - and pointed to her mouth and chemical - and marked the pussy, is what you'll get there" What a good ! I broad: What mess around-the-mouth, by chemical - eyes, nose and chemical - for here - the ear-, sex-here-is what you'll get to Afterlife.

But, true, true satisfaction comes from what is in that little box that is our brain.

"glancing" Oil and bitumen on wooden box. Manuel Domínguez Guerra (cc) 2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment