Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Movie With Womanwearing Girdle

Songbook:


Bruno Arias

is Coming

Three years ago he came to Buenos Aires from Carmen, the town where he was born Jorge Cafrune Jujuy. At 26, Bruno Arias has hit and recorded with Leon Gieco, Mercedes Sosa, Jaime Torres, Angela Irene, Peteco Charly García Carabajal and up, but on your hard Changuito flying is clear that his main influences are the guitar playing singers who saw eternal as a teenager, the little dance and traditional rhythms and carnival Jujuy in northern Argentina, a time of celebration, love and thanks to the Pachamama.

By Santiago Rial Ungaro

According to ancient Eastern wisdom, knowledge down the mountain to valley. In the case of Bruno Arias, who in three years and made its way into the mysterious and cruel Buenos Aires, which brings us to the mountains Jujuy is an album that dares to be, at the same time, emotional, gentle, danceable, deep and customs. Jujuy and universal, Bruno was born in Carmen, the town where he was born Jorge Cafrune. His songs are stories typically Jujuy, played at the pace of bailecito, traditional pace of the region has so far been curiously underestimated. There are also some huayno around (it seems that in his next album will be several), a carnival and even a couple of chacareras, but what sets the tone for the album is a little dance. "These little dances like much to those who are just learning to dance, and older people love him because they are well tranquility. On the album there are eight, and I do not nobody in the folklore has recorded an album together so many little dances. Why? Because in the folk, when you play a dance, dance played to people not to listen. For example, if you touch the firm, which is a traditional dance, do not you play by the letter but that people dance. "

changed the instrumentation and the speed of the rhythm (the original is very little dance faster), the selection of songs that made Bruno for which so far is their only album, entitled Changuito flying, has what it takes to leave a mark: the rescue of the little dances and conscience Jujuy they stage a genuine power that has colla Carnival expression more colorful and, in some way accessible. But Bruno Arias is not a product for export, but the consequence of a way of life expressed in a handful of songs that he sings to the Maiden (women), their chascañabuies (abundant eyelashes big eyes) and the Pachamama pervasive that gives these little dances, and huaynos carnavalitos earthly and divine grace.

When Bruno Arias sings in the Zenta Open (Enrique Benavides) about a boy playing his flute, it all looks very pleasant and nice ... until one learns that the issue is a "tribute to William Yampa child to remember all those guys who freeze to death in the Gorge."

guitar music and life

Arias Bruno's story is simple, but it is this simplicity that sets it apart: "I started playing guitar great, I just started playing in fifth year of school. But luckily, at that time, mid-90s, was hitting too hard on the folklore and bohemian. There was a house called The Yuli, where you could fall at any time guitar. You played them the door and say 'Hey, Yuli, I am a guitar', and she made you enter. And guitarists were armed Jujuy wheels and all composed and sang their own songs, whether or not known. She sold a few drinks and he lived it. You went in and the energy was different of you you can find a rock: the delivery was different. And then I learned what it is to sing with feeling, with heart. In Yuli guitars to you put you goosebumps, who sing sing: When you heard the story of each song you skin crawl. "

epidermal That premise is existential and Bruno maintained the only theme he composed just for her first album: "That song talks about a personal story of leaving Jujuy, my family, and leave my girlfriend," he says about Tristecito, a dance in which Bruno had the good sense to record an accordion. By then, your province, Bruno Arias was already a celebrity, and here, an illustrious stranger who was on the car of a friend without money and without clothes but with the idea to keep learning and growing. And although the two weeks I was singing with Leon Gieco in a tribute to Sixto Palavecino, Bruno remembers the house as a real school Yuli "In this house I spent a good time, got to stay a whole month living there. The good thing was that when I finished all the meat bought Yuli, had a barbecue and we all stayed to eat and drink there. I was used to something else, my family was not used to doing a Pachamama, not so much of the land, not a family well Jujuy. What I know about music I learned there, not having studied at a conservatory. So the tricks of the old singers, good roast and I have them incorporated bohemian, because every day people seemed different. There I learned to respect older people. "

In this almost ten years ago, and now Bruno is 26. And even if you have sung with greats like Mercedes Sosa, Jaime Torres, Patricio Jiménez (the Duo Salta), Angela Irene and finish recording the last album with Charly García Carabajal Peteco, Bruno believes that Pachi Alderete, a singer of that homely known as the Yuli, is one of his major influences: "Pachi Alderete has made a significant contribution to popular songs Jujuy the last ten years. He gave a fresh air to their performances. I have much influence on him from the beginning, from the first guitar I drew attention to his songs because they were different, had other messages. " Another message might manage to sing a little monkey (a boy, a kid) that swings ever stronger, with the sun on your toes. "Hammock memories," the theme in question is precisely Pachi Alderete, where he speaks of a "little monkey flying", a term that ended on the rocks to identify Arias. Carnival

Tristezas

But if something crosses the disk Bruno Arias is undoubtedly the Carnival. "I was many years the Carnival, but it was visible from outside. I had the experience of seeing people couplet, dismissing the Carnival, having seen people kneeling, crying, in front of the landmark, the hole where the devil comes and where he is buried after, and all turn around dancing. Because when you burn the doll and bury the carnival, people dance around the pillar pulling flour, drink, confetti, and are asking for things, while making a promise. Carnival is also thanks to the crops. And after four years participating in the groups I went from wondering why people were there crying to be me crying when I finished the Carnival. It is something very profound and sacred to me. You have to go every year and you can not miss. They can not remove the Carnival. "

Thus, a carnavalito as for the first time I saw her tell a different experience, though written by Justiniano Torres Aparicio:" At the Carnival you're half tomadito and you always fall in love. Always love or large meetings coming to the wedding, or large discrepancies. Carnival is cute but is ugly when you do wrong and you fall in love one that makes you suffer, because he pulls for the Carnival balls and fan you and goodbye sucks, then it gives you more ball. Enjoy the carnival affair but then leaves you the distaste for the rest of the year. "

Changuito course for flying, Jujuy was the springboard to jump into the void: "I in my province I had become quite popular with my musicians were something like the band of the moment. And five years ago we went to a meeting of independent folk music and I found the movement that was being generated in Tucuman at the time, musicians like Lucho Hoyos, Juan Quinteros with the group Acaceca, Claudio Sosa, Veronica and others who were Condomí doing more advanced things, that used other harmonies. He saw the vague managed voice better, or who felt they had been playing five hours a day for years, how well they did. Being in your town, people flatter you and can you stay in the same place and you realize that it takes years, and suddenly I changed the story, and I realized I had a lot to learn. "

course that involves learning, many times, learn to value the place you came from, the homeland of Don speaking both Atahualpa Yupanqui. "As I said Atahualpa, when one leaves begin to value things better place. To assess because little dance I had to come to Buenos Aires. And with the flip of the hand and sounds like the rhythm of the north. Who better than me to do, coming from Jujuy. Find your couplet is sometimes complicated, but in a moment I wondered, 'Why should not I write these little dances, if what I represent and what gives me more pleasure playing?'. What happens is that Jujuy has great influence in the valleys of the gauchos, such as Chaco, Salta Palavecino or Chango, The Border, which is a more native music. Or in a more commercial hand, groups like The Nocheros. And in the northern part is very noticeable influence of the Bolivian groups, such as Jarc ... It's fucked up out of Jujuy Jujuy have a repertoire, but there are people like Ricardo Vilches, Tomas Lipan or Fortunato Ramos, who have a very traditional proposal. But the Jujuy have cost us our identity. I soon got off stage and asked me '"You're where?". I played a chacarera and ask 'Are you from Santiago del Estero. " Played a samba and thought it was de Tucumán. Above my features are not well Collas. Before, I had to say: 'I'm from the province of Jujuy. " I know I started to feel another pleasure when he saw coming down the stage and asked me 'Hey, what side of Jujuy are you?'. I like to recognize my home. "

addition to his talent and personal charm, making interesting Bruno is his humility, and his own struggles as a singer. Despite know how valuable your emotional rescue of the 'little dance', he knows he wants to be limited. "I often happens to fall into the easy, in the shake. But sometimes in the same concert is a band playing a song that makes people think, and that brings me back, I will not leave them alone. I like to find a balance. I have lived much and I know what Carnival is the party, I know what is fun, but I try to display a message first. Then, if you can be partying also better. "

Permalink:

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/suplementos/radar/9-3053-2006-06-11.html


------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

This paper I found on page twelve, I found it interesting, and for this reason that I share. Also attached two songs left, including the full repertoire northern air, laden with life, and highlighting the daily life in the north. Very cute.


Fly Condor


 Through your valleys 
  your rivers I can see    
  q sentiment is      
  in your root  
   
  Through your hours      
  your days I can see    
  as die little by little      
  the sunset, sunset, dusk    
     
     
  Fly, fly condor flies    
  that your destiny is to change history    
  fly, fly condor flies    
  that my way is in your memory ...    
     
  And if the condor  says   
  not upload  not go up   
 if later   sends you   
  must obey    
     
  do not play with fire    
  until the end    
  owns Pachamama    
  of what you see, what you see    
     
  Fly, fly condor flies ...    
   -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------   
   voice  urpilla Changuito  
         
   


   
 half  Canchita the mountain, full of mystery.    
  Changuito urpila voice, playing his dream.    
     
     
  dribbling will to famine, comes home from school.    
  Lunch, snacks tummy full.    
     
  Arquitos of branches, net of silence.    
  white coat, color kedo land.    
     
 voice  urpila Changuito    
 're looking to make    
 esra  a goal in life.    
     
     
 Canchita  half the mountain, sun and polvaderal.    
  Huaico Changuito of kicking the penalties.    
     
  Coyuyos ke encouraged, with songs siesteras.    
  Candies Aguita arrears and an irrigation ditch.    
     
  Goals of innocence, smiles coming.    
  Requebrajeando dawn, when the afternoon I was.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment