Monday, September 28, 2009

Flatland The Movie Stream

... In the Labyrinth ...




I'm in a maze. I do not know where, nor where I am. All the time I spend walking, thinking about the end. "
How much time will pass before leaving here? is a mystery that plunges me in the search.

On my way there dizziness, fears, hopes, hallucinations, dreams ... When all is already lost, hope springs unexpectedly from me. She makes me keep on walking, encourages me and makes me see that all is not forgotten, much less distant.

In this maze, I am surrounded by memories. Some days I stayed in the past, other advanced to the new. There are fears, as well as risks.

Life is a challenge, think about every step, every stumble forgive, and celebrate each advance. Life corrects us, but it strengthens us. We are not immune, but we're not so sensitive. Forces have hidden in the depths of our being. Many times we are surprised ourselves.


In this way, I am not alone .......


Don Quixote ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment